Thursday, March 23, 2017

Spring Beading

Hello!

I've been in quite a productive mood lately! Lots of lovely things have been happening.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION THAT BEAD & BUTTON PUBLISHED ME!!! It was just the loom finishing tip that I've been yammering on about here, but still...they've been so elusive thus far. Or maybe I've been too intimidated. And now I have something in the works with Facet Jewelry as well! *smug Tamara face* Khalambach is my new favorite publishing company nonetheless.

In my normal drudging life I have discovered that gardening is my new hobby. Never in my life had I actually cared about plants...until living in a house. Here are my geranium/zinnia/calibrachoa arrangements:

Atempt at flower arranging #1.
Attempt # 2! :-)

Hopefully I've given them enough space to thrive. So far they're doing okay, but some of the leaves are drying out fast. Could be the glaring hot Texas sun. *shrug*

Next up: fake flowers. Getting some ideas for resin and metal flowers since I'm in a colorful mood.

Coloring books, wallpaper, and fabric flower patterns.
Lastly, this is a loomed design I've been working on for roughly a year. It has lots of potential, otherwise I wouldn't bother repeating it several times. I'm thinking attempt #3 is the bread winner. Wish me luck on submitting it! Here's an in progress snippet:

Loomed Tilas and Superduos!

What's next? Why, I'm going to do some yard work. (Little do you realize how long my grass grows.) And then I'm going to enjoy the view from my back porch:

Too bad it's so windy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment